Monday, February 27, 2017

You Need THIS Skincare in your Life!

Ole Henriksen - Balance it all
Ole Henriksen just came out with a new skin care line that focuses on giving you oil control while still giving you glow and not robbing your skin of moisture. This is my ideal skincare line. I received all three full-sized products last week (a moisturizer, toner, and cleanser) for free from Influenster and it was love at first use. I've been testing the products every day for the past week and believe me when I say, you need these in your life. You can purchase these products from Sephora or the Ole Henriksen website. So now lets go over the pros and cons of this line:

Pros:
- smells like a spa
- the cleanser doesn't strip my skin
- the toner isn't too harsh
- the moisturizer is moisturizing, but not overly saturating (perfect to apply in the morning as a primer for makeup)
- packaging is adorable
- all three products work like a dream together
- all of the products are squeeze tubes so you aren't sticking your ands into any pots and being unsanitary
- I personally think this is great for all skin types, except for EXTREMELY dry skin types


Cons:
- I prefer spray toners (this one you have to put on a cotton pad and then apply to the face)
- the toner doesn't come with as much product as I would like for the price
- I can only use this moisturizer in the morning (I prefer a thicker moisturizer at night)
- There is no serum in this particular line (which sucks because I love the scent and performance of all of these products)

Cost Break Down:
Cleanser - Ole Henriksen Oil Control Cleanser $25
Toner - Ole Henriksen Oil Control Toner $26
Moisturizer - Ole Henriksen Oil Control Hydrator $34

What is the most worth it???
I say if you don't want to go with all three, go with the moisturizer and cleanser and skip on the toner!

Hope this helps and I hope that you all enjoy my reviews. See you next week.




No comments:

Post a Comment